Call 0800 923 2079 any day, any time
Sophia is a Legal Assistant and the first point of contact for new clients who are seeking advice about bringing a clinical negligence claims.
Sophia provides advice and information about the claims procedure, including the legal elements of a claim, funding options and how to proceed with a claim. Sophia also advises clients on how to make a complaint about medical or dental treatment.
Sophia advises on a variety of medical claims against hospitals, private hospitals, opticians and GPs including:
– misdiagnosis or late diagnosis of cancer
– mismanagement of or incorrect prescription of medication
– negligent hospital treatment
– birth injuries to mother or baby
– fatal claims, including representation for families at Inquests
Sophia graduated from the University of West of England in 2012 with a degree in Law (LLB). She then passed her Legal Practice examinations in 2014.