Terms & Conditions
Copyright Clinical Negligence team 2011. All rights reserved — Clinical Negligence team website notices and disclaimers.
This website is owned by Withy King
5-6 Northumberland Buildings
Regulated by Solicitors Regulation Authority - 59889
- Except where expressly indicated nothing on this website constitutes an offer to enter into legal relations, including but not limited to contractual obligations.
- While the Clinical Negligence team takes care and every precaution to ensure that the information contained on this website is accurate and up to date at the time of updating which shall be carried out from time to time as the Clinical Negligence team sees fit the information on this website is disclosed "as is" and without any warranty of any kind. The Clinical Negligence team accepts no responsibility or liability for any loss or damage howsoever caused as a result of any information contained on this website.
- The Clinical Negligence team is not responsible for and makes no endorsement or certification as to the integrity or accuracy of the contents of any third party information included on this website. The Clinical Negligence team recommends that you verify such information with these parties directly.
- The Clinical Negligence team is not responsible for the content of any external sites. Any links to external sites from this one are undertaken at your own risk and without reliance upon any information, representation or certification from the Clinical Negligence team, its employees or agents.
- Please note that any personal information you provide may be used by the Clinical Negligence team or our agents for the purpose of customer/client Administration as defined by the Data Protection Act 1998.
- Except as indicated the Clinical Negligence team own the copyright to or valid license in the contents of this website. All rights are reserved in respect of all trademarks, trade or brand names registered or otherwise, owned or held by the Clinical Negligence team.
- This site is operated and controlled in the United Kingdom and is governed by English law. Those who choose to access this site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.